BLOW UP PRESS announces an open call to the group publication documenting 2020 and its key events in global and personal perspective.
In 2020, like in any other year in history, we could feel being a small cog facing a worldwide drama or observe events taking around the globe resulting from disappointment, fear of the future, lack of freedom or equality. Cancelled, delayed, postponed, lockdown, virtual, uncertain future, freedom, human rights, climate change are the most frequently used words of the year, resulting from such events as massive street protests in Belarus, Hong Kong, Poland and in the USA, Australia bushfires, Brexit, COVID-19 pandemic, quarantine, killing of George Floyd, Black Lives Matter, presidential elections in Belarus, Poland and in the USA with their aftermath, terrorist attacks, Beirut explosions, war in Nagorno-Karabagh, Syria and Yemen, to name a few. But next to these, we all have our own stories as well as moments of pride, joy and sadness. Share them with us too.
The TwentyTwenty book will feature 366 single images, being a symbolic closure of the turbulent year 2020. Let us see your photographs to make them featured in the book! Good luck!
DEADLINE: January 31, 2021
ENTRY FEE: EUR 35.00
In return, you will receive the TwentyTwenty book, regardless if your images are included.
Entry fee allows you to submit up to 10 single images.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
You are just two steps away from being a part of a unique publication
Cover entry fee amounting EUR 35.00 via PayPal.Me/BLOWUPPRESS or via bank transfer to DE94100110012622530765 (BIC/SWIFT code: NTSBDEB1XXX), with your name in the title;
- Send a complete submission (as a link to download) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission must include:
- Payment confirmation,
- Filled submission form,
- Up to 10 single images in a jpg format with longer side of 2000 pixels wide, named as follow: first name_surname_image creation date (e.g. John_Doe_14-04-2020); in case you want to submit more images taken the same day, add their numbers at the end (e.g. John_Doe_14-04-2020_01),
- Captions to the images.
Please note, this open call is for single images only. Dyptychs, triptychs and so on will not be accepted. All submitted images have to be taken between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
BY PARTICIPATING YOU DECLARE
- You are the sole owner of the submitted images.
- The submitted images do not infringe rights of any third party.
- You have got all rights and permissions to publish the submitted images in the TwentyTwenty book.
- You agree to use your personal data for the proper execution of the open call.
In case your images would be selected to the book, you agree to use them in the marketing purposes in all media now known or later invented, in connection with the promotion of the TwentyTwenty book.